Welcome to the Stonham HomeStay website. Please use the menu to the left to navigate to the area you wish to look at.
Stonham’s continued success is in providing specialist services customised to local needs. With 550 services around the country, Stonham is England’s largest specialist provider of housing and support. We help over 20,000 people every year some of whom are the most socially excluded people in society.
Some clients live in Stonham services whilst others live in their own homes with our support. Our services are designed with local people in mind providing high standards of specialist support for specific client groups.
We work with:
- young people leaving care, single homeless people and refugees
- people with mental health problems
- people with learning disabilities or physical disabilities
- people who have been in prison
- women and their children who are escaping
- domestic violence
- people with drug and/or alcohol dependency problems.
When using Stonham, clients receive:
- respect and confidentiality
- good liaison between Stonham staff and others involved in their care and support
- regular visits and reviews from allocated workers
- consultation about the service they receive and the right to challenge, complain and praise
- the right to change their mind.
Stonham is part of Home Group for more information go to www.homegroup.org.uk.